Responsible for the design, build, implementation, integration, and support of clinical related systems and applications.
Minimum Job Requirements\:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Systems development implementing, and supporting clinical application systems
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES\:.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software to effectively respond to the business and clinical requirements.
- Participates in design and process changes regarding to the Electronic Medical Record.
- Designs applications leveraging best practice configuration to meet business and functional requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues that impact the Electronic Medical Record following service level agreement timeline.
- Provides application support and participates in on call rotation.
- Develops and coordinates comprehensive test plans.
- Documents all work per IT standards and process including change management.
- Assists and coordinates in the documentation of systems policies and procedures as well as training materials.
- Works effectively on project teams and meets deadlines in accordance to project manager's expectations.
Location/Region: Miami, FL