FullTime Sales Assistant
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing administrative support to a team of VALIC Senior Financial Advisors
- Monitor and manage Financial Advisor’s calendar
- Follow up calls on sales leads
- Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature
- Assist with processing paperwork and client mailings
- Assist with preparing paperwork for client appointments
- Facilitate Marketing campaigns (target mailings, email blasts, etc.)
- Performing other office tasks such as copying, faxing, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
-To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal and written communications
-Must be discreet with all client interactions and documents
-Must possess strong organizational skills
-Must be proficient with MS Office applications, and other software applications
Hours & Compensation:
40 hours per week
Full benefits package, including medical, dental, life insurance coverage and 401(k)
Boca Raton, FL
- College Degree and/or Life, Health & Variable (215) license preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a customer service environment, preferably in the financial service or sales industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Securities License preferred but not required
- Life, Health & Variable (215) license preferred
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.
Location/Region: New York, NY (US)