Job Description About Us:
CHSPSC, LLC is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate, or lease 158 hospitals in 22 states, with an aggregate of approximately 27,000 licensed beds. The consolidated organization owns and leases community hospitals that offer quality, cost-effective healthcare including a range of inpatient medical and surgical services, outpatient treatment and skilled nursing care. In over 60 percent of the markets served, CHSPSC, LLC-affiliated hospitals are the sole provider of healthcare services.
- Performs development, configuration, administration and tuning of software applications.
- Participates in the execution of testing as part of the Quality Assurance process.
- Documents processes and procedures.
- Meets with technical leads, architects and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
- Provides technical leadership and mentors team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- ITIL v3 foundations certification is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with web services technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, XML, and GIT).
- Strong technical knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform and other IT Service Management tools.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of AngularJS and CSS Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ITSM principles and concepts.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of the ServiceNow platform: Workflow, Forms, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Actions, and Core Configuration.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Proven understanding of security and development best practices.
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design around IT systems.
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Location/Region: Franklin, WI (US)