NEW WAGES TO OFFER!
Hickory Creek at Sunset has ADDED CNA positions to our shifts to increase our staffing levels for the care of our residents.
We currently interviewing for Day, Evening and Night Shifts.
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? If so, we would like to hear from you! We need caring and compassionate team members with excellent customer service and strong clinical skills to be a part of our growing healthcare team. We are a skilled nursing center and as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will have the opportunity to positively impact our residents every day.
- Assist residents with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, oral hygiene, nail care, positioning and transferring in and out of bed, chair, lifts, wheelchair, etc.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly
- Prepare residents for meals and assist with feeding as needed
- Observe and report any changes in resident condition
- Daily documentation using PCC (electronic charting)
- Understand and practice infection control procedures, including universal precautions
Hickory Creek operates 15 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio dedicated to the care of adults with developmental disabilities and the elderly.Core Values:
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
- Small, home-like environment where everyone is treated as an important individual of our care giving team.
- Excellent survey history