If you are a Ophthalmic Technician with back office medical assisting experience in an ophthalmology practice, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsWe are a thriving, multi-site ophthalmology practice with a key opening on our back office medical assisting team for an experienced ophthalmic medical assistant who has also worked with Electronic Medical Records.What You Will Be DoingAssume a key, leadership role on our back office medical assisting staff as a lead ophthalmic technician
Work directly with physicians and patients to provide top-notch diagnostic medical care
Travel to regional offices as needed: Torrance, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Encino, Downtown LAWhat You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Back Office Medical Assisting - in Ophthalmic Diagnostic procedures
- HIPAA best practices
- Electronic Medical Records, EMR
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Ability to be based in downtown LA and drive to other southland medical practice sites as needed.
HUGE plus if you have 3+ years of back office, medical assisting experience as an ophthalmology technician, ophthalmology technologist and your COT or certification / are a certified ophthalmic technician!
- Certified Ophthalmic Technician
- Certified Ophthalmic AssistantWhat’s In It for YouA rewarding and engaging career in a stable and growing multi-site medical practice focused in ophthalmology. Your days will never be dull, your career will grow and we have plenty of room for professional advancement.
Top salary and full benefits!So, if you are a Ophthalmic Technician with back office medical assisting experience and you are savvy with all things EMR and Microsoft Office, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Ophthalmic Technician Patient Diagnostics Medical Assisting - Ophthalmology
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)