Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full timeday LicensedTherapist for ourChildrensServices programlocated in Marion and Kokomo, Indianaserving both Grant and HowardCounty.
- Treatment Services - Individual, family, and group psychotherapy consistent with the Meridian Health Services treatment plan.
- Case Management Services - These also include consultation with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies.
- Communication (verbal and written) with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies.
- Provide diagnostic and evaluation services both on and off site including traveling to other locations 50% of the time
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy required.
- Seeking LSW, LMHCA, or LMFTA.CURRENT INDIANA LICENSE REQUIRED - License(s) for consideration include --- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), LicensedMarriage and FamilyTherapist (LMFT), LMHC, etc.
- Two (2)years experience as a therapist working with children preferred.
- Valid drivers license, proof of auto insurance, reliable transportation, and driving record that meets Meridian Health Services policy.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Compensation starting at $39k based on experience and level of licensure.
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprintingare required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans.Those who are MD’s (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following Meridian Health Services’ locations:
- 240 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie, IN
- 130 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie, IN
- 110 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie, IN
- 3620 W. White River Blvd., Muncie, IN
- 930 N. 14th St., New Castle, IN
- 16 S.W. 5th St., Richmond, IN
- 730 W. Washington St., Winchester, IN
- 931 W. Water St., Portland, IN
- 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, IN
For more information on the NHSC’s repayment program and to see eligibility requirements, please visit the following website:http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment
Location/Region: Kokomo, IN (US)