Description OfficeTeam currently has an open position for a determined Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing their career. You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties. Do you love pivot tables, mail merging, and presentation design? Then this is a great opportunity for you to embrace your passions. A short term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Memphis, Tennessee area.
What you get to do every single day
- Back various projects for other employees
- Receive and direct visitors
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Handle telephone calls Requirements - Working understanding of PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience highly desired
- Strong familiarity with telemarketing
- Microsoft Word experience
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Customer service experience experience preferred OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Memphis, TN (US)