Description Those with a passion for organization are in luck thanks to this terrific new career opportunity as a General Office Clerk offered by OfficeTeam. This essential role performs various administrative support tasks, which includes operating office equipment and completing general clerical work. This role is a short term temporary-to-fulltime position for a General Office Clerk based in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Deliver warm, hospitable customer service accurately according to appropriate time frames
- Offer, as needed, support to front desk and receptionist duties
- Performing data entry, scanning, word processing, copying, filing, and faxing
- Provide a warm environment to customers
- Answer telephone calls and manage outgoing ones as well
- Provide support on diverse employee projects as necessary
- Demonstrate command of prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence Requirements - Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Experience with composing various kinds of correspondence
- Expertise in data entry
- Deep understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Employer recommends 1+ years of Office Clerk experience for this position
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Experience handling office equipment
- Highly organized and self-motivated
For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume in Word format to [email protected] or call (201) 507-4811 and use reference #03570-0010135866 OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Rutherford, NJ (US)