Description OfficeTeam is currently looking for a General Office Clerk for a growing company in Upper Westchester! This General Office Clerk position would be a long term temporary to possible full time position starting immediately. Responsibilities include:
- Assist maintaining inventory in warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receipt of product daily.
- Check all details of product shipped to paperwork.
- Help record and maintain daily shipping / receiving log
- Help with handle special projects.
- Effectively communicate with multiple departments daily.
If you are interested in this position, please call OfficeTeam at (914) 949-2200 or email [email protected]! Requirements - 1 year of Office Clerk experience recommended
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Experience handling office equipment
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Proficiency in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Knowledge of numeric data entry
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Word
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: White Plains, NY (US)