Description OfficeTeam is looking for an experienced temporary to full time Sales Administrative Assistant to provide administrative, clerical and limited technical support for a growing company. The Sales Administrative Assistant will be supporting senior level executives and sales team. The Administrative Assistant should have 2+ years of office experience and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Major Responsibilities Include of the Sales Administrative Support;
- Providing recordkeeping duties including sales and expense reports, and updating electronic databases.
- Planning meetings and communicating with sales representatives in the field.
- Prepare information, documents and reports when needed.
- Responsible for logistics; Partner with logistics carrier
- Maintain to do lists and track projects the sales team.
- Composing and proofreading correspondence and other documents
- Generating sales reports and preparing presentations
- Work with the Marketing Department on campaign strategies
- Communicate and coordinate between factories overseas for changes and ensure orders meet shipping deadlines
- Executing any additional Sales Assistant-related tasks as required
- Maintaining kindness and professionalism while interacting with customers to provide superior customer service
- Assist with the development of new product and pending projects
- Assisting in coordinating orders to ensure completion of process
If you have strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask along with solid organizational skills and written and verbal communication email your resume to [email protected] Requirements - 2 year degree required; 4 year preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of initiative and team player with ability to adapt to change
- Must be independently motivated and detail-oriented OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Riverside, CA (US)