Description OfficeTeam has a progressive company looking to hire a highly-skilled and organized Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a hard worker who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you. The Office Assistant is a temporary opportunity and is located in the Flushing, New York area.
- Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
- Maintain office facility
- Direct calls appropriately
- Submit data accurately
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Requirements - Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Knowledge of MS Word Excel
- Expertise in scanning
- Filing experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Succeed independently with tasks
- Skills that allow for the completion of general office work, the operation of basic office equipment, and the routing of incoming materials to the proper individuals
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Little Neck, NY (US)