Join us. We could use someone like you!
YMCAJessie Ball Dupont Branch YMCA
Under the direction of Vice President of Youth Development provides leadership and management of youth development grant programming. The Senior Director of Grant Programs manages grant deliverables and quality results of grant programming in Youth Development Department at the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast.
1. Bachelor’s Degree required, preferable Teaching or Human Services, and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing youth, family, recreation programs and special events.
2. Experience working with grant funded programs
3. Ability to represent the YMCA in a mature and professional manner building strong relationships with leaders in the wide variety of organization in the community
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Must be well organized and able to handle shifting priorities.
This position requires the following: Seeing, hearing, writing, standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, crouching, bending, lifting (50 lbs.), pushing (50 lbs.) and pulling (50 lbs.)
Manage grant milestones for Youth Development grant funded programs such as Team up After School Programs, 21st Century Community Learning After School Programs, AmeriCorps and Child Care Food Program. Directly oversees the operations and delivery of specified grant funded Youth Development programs 1.7 million dollars Assist to establish new funding opportunities and expand program within the community in accordance with the association strategic plans Directly manages, trains, coaches and develops Duval Youth Development Program Coordinators and AmeriCorps Service Members (includes: 21st Century Community Learning and Team Up) Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
YMCA Competencies (Multi-Team Leader):
- Communication: Effectively tailors communications to the appropriate audience.
- Project Management: Ensures execution of the plan
- Developing Others: Provides staff with feedback, coaching, guidance, and support.
- Decision-Making: Provides others with frameworks for making decisions.
- Quality Results: Holds staff accountable for high-quality results using a formal process to measure progress.
- Change Capacity: Creates a sense of urgency and positive tensions to support change.
Salary$45,000.00 - $48,000.00
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL (US)