Description OfficeTeam is offering an excellent career opportunity for a dynamic, self-starter as a General Office Clerk. This dynamic position will manage administrative support tasks like operating office equipment and completing general clerical work. Based in Roosevelt, New York, the General Office Clerk role is expected to be a short term temporary role. For immediate consideration please call 516-357-2010 or apply online at www.officeteam.com!
What you get to do every day:
- Receive and place telephone calls as needed
- Performing data entry, scanning, word processing, copying, filing, and faxing
- Exercise prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence
- Provide a warm environment to customers
- Deliver assistance with front desk and receptionist duties
- Provide support to other employees with diverse projects as necessary
- Providing accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion Requirements - 1 year of Office Clerk experience recommended
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Word
- Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 10 -30 lines
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience preferred
- Basic computer skills, including Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Experience handling office equipment OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Uniondale, NY (US)