Description OfficeTeam has a progressive company looking to hire a highly-skilled and organized Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a creative self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you. The Office Assistant is a short term temporary opportunity and is located in the Valhalla, New York area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
- Data entry
- Dispatch calls to the appropriate parties
- Maintain office facility Requirements - An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead change, and build process improvements
- Demonstrated knowledge of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Adeptness in composing various kinds of correspondence
- Data entry experience
- Deep understanding of email
- Microsoft Word experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Numeric data entry experience preferred
- General familiarity with navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Accomplishes tasks independently
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 2+ years of experience OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: White Plains, NY (US)