Industry Leading Client is seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst for a potential contract-to-hire opportunity in Chicago, IL! The selected resource will be responsible for application support for all enterprise solutions. Ensures internal and external users are supported proactively and through standard ticketing processes while issues are resolved meeting SLA’s. They will perform root cause analysis on various applications over multiple platforms to determine the problem and provide a permanent long-term resolution. He/She will be required to work closely with end users, business partners, and the development teams to perform these duties.
- Function as team lead and primary point of contact for other technology and business teams.
- Perform second level review of root cause analysis for junior resources.
- Perform in-depth root cause analysis.
- Track tickets, research issues, answers customer questions and identify duplicates.
- Certify that there is an actual defect before proceeding.
- Handle incident resolution when a developer is not needed.
- Work tickets through resolution and change management as required.
- Be a subject matter expert on systems our customers and employees rely on.
- Must be able to dig into application and database code to identify the source of defect.
- If unable to resolve, route to level 3 for repair/work and prioritization.
- Provide traceability between bug fixes, production incidents and change requests.
- Update customers by providing visibility into work in progress and backlog.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing technical support.
- Must have worked on clinical environment.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.) products.
- Proficiency with SQL is required.
- Full understanding of Microsoft IIS and .NET.
- Understanding of basic network, TLS / Certificate security, and LAN/WAN is a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with TFS is a plus.
- Understanding of BI and Analytics tools such as MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Demonstrated capability to work effectively in a collaborative and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent analytical, detail-oriented, customer service, presentation and problem-solving skills plus be a critical and strategic thinker.
- Professional communication skills, both written and oral, and people skills are required.
- Must be organized and able to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can manage competing tasks successfully.
- Understanding and knowledge of IT products and services to assist internal users, members, suppliers, and/or computer operations.
Whether you are actively pursuing new job opportunities, or simply seeking market insight or career advice, MATRIX has you covered. At over $200 million in revenue, we offer access to top-tier client companies, value-added services and benefits that rival or exceed those of even our largest competitors. To learn more about how MATRIX is making your job search experience better, click the banner below or visit http://www.matrixres.com/infographic/index.html.
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (US)