Description Accountemps is searching for a skilled Accounting Clerk for a well respected organization. The main responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk will include but not be limited to assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), sales reporting and month end close. This is a long term temporary-to-fulltime position based in the Cedar Falls, Iowa area. Requirements - Deep understanding of QuickBooks
- Foundational knowledge in month end closings
- Accounts payable experience
- Accounts receivable experience
- Entry-level candidates considered
- Outstanding data entry skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Experience with Excel
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA (US)