Description OfficeTeam has a growing company looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a talented professional who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this is the role for you. The Office Assistant is a long term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity and is located in the West Hempstead, New York area.
What you get to do every day
- Submit data accurately
- Route calls to the appropriate parties
- Copy, faxing, and filing for many departments
- Oversee office facility
For immediate consideration, please contact OfficeTeam at 516-357-2010 or apply online at www.officeteam.com! Requirements - Command of Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Capacity to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- A committed teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Manage tasks independently
- Implement and improve changes in procedures immediately OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Uniondale, NY (US)