Description Accountemps has an outstanding opportunity for a long term temporary-to-fulltime Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a premier company. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department. Based out of the Memphis, Tennessee area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long term temporary-to-fulltime opening.
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, photocopied, and filed
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with Company policies
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative and clericals tasks
- Execute additional tasks as needed Requirements - Knowledge of vendor relations and sourcing
- Accounts payable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- BS degree in Accounting, Business or similar
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Memphis, TN (US)