Description Are you organized and dependable? Do you have an eye for detail and proficiency in speedy and accurate data entry? If you answered yes, then you could be successful in this position. An exciting Insurance company is in search for a Data Entry Clerk to join their team and have the opportunity for career growth. As the Data Entry Clerk, you will enter large volumes of information into Microsoft Excel and ERP systems and databases, and you will handle additional accounting and finance support functions. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, this Data Entry Clerk role is a long term temporary opportunity. For immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] Requirements Key Responsibilities
- Utilizing policies and procedures to continue operations; communicating necessary changes
- Reviewing customer and account source documents for deficiencies
- Handling materials containing highly confidential information
- Aiding the company in data entry and additional administrative tasks
- Working on special projects as assigned
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Compiling and sorting data for computer entry; establishing entry priorities OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA (US)