Description OfficeTeam has a premier company looking to hire a highly-skilled and productive Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this is the role for you. The Office Assistant is a long term temporary opportunity and is located in the Ossining, New York area.
What you get to do every single day
- Direct calls appropriately
- Oversee office facility
- Data entry
- Copy, faxing, and filing for many departments Requirements - Wide ranging experience with Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word experience
- Customer service experience experience
- Faxing experience
- Well-founded grasp of QuickBooks
- General familiarity with email
- Good understanding of alphanumeric data entry
- Deep understanding of calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Proven knowledge of numeric data entry
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Quality experience with scanning
- Practical knowledge of MS Outlook
- Earlier work involving navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- A willingness to take on both small administrative tasks and high visibility requests
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- Finish tasks independently
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: White Plains, NY (US)