Join our team today and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Director, you are responsible for the leadership and overall management of resources associated with the PACT Team, residential services, and Adult Wrap Around Grant. The Director is responsible for understanding the principle of normalization, has the ability to build a positive work environment by fostering collaboration and trust among staff and individuals served at Oaks Integrated Care. The potential candidate has the ability to coach for effective performance and give timely and constructive feedback.
- Clinical supervision
- Works with the Vice-President to explore and coordinate available expansion opportunities.
- Ensures physical plant meets regulatory standards and agency expectations
- Conducts monthly staff meetings
- Responsible for ensuring the programs meet level of care and service objectives
- Responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with community representatives
- Assists in recruiting, training, and developing a highly motivated and effective team of staff.
- Develops and implements financial plans
- Coordinate with all internal and external investigations
- Develop and review clinical and financial outcomes
- Be available for emergency situations on a 24 hour basis
- On-Call responsibilities
• Medical and dental insurance
• Vision plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible Spending plan
• Opportunity for personal and career growth
• Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH PHILOSOPHY!
• A Master’s Degree in the Human Services field from an accredited college or university;
• Five (5) years of experience working with mental health;
• Two (2) of which shall have been in a supervisory capacity; One (1) of which shall have been in a residential setting preferably;
• Possession of a valid Driver’s License in good standing required.
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Oaks Integrated Care considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.
Location/Region: Cherry Hill, NJ (US)