Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Licensed Clinical Supervisor to be responsible for clinical supervision of our Adult Program located in both Howard and Jay Counties, Indiana. This position will provide direct services as well as clinical supervision. Travel between office required
Provide individual and group clinical supervision for Bachelor and Masters degree staff including:
- Reviewing treatment plans and progress notes to ensure clinical services are appropriate with the client’s level of care needs and are appropriate with the diagnosis
- Providing clinical direction for staff
- Signing off documentation of new staff as needed
- Assisting with clinical audit processes
- Maintaining positive relationships with referral sources
- Assisting with evaluating client satisfaction
- Promoting program services to the community
- Completing intakes for admission to services
- Supervise at least 8 individuals that provide direct services
- Responsible for the overall clinical direction and the coordination of program services
- Assigning and directing work
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provides individual and group therapy and emergency evaluations.
- Achieving productivity expectations determined by program and budget requirements.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling
- Candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- One (1) year experience as a Therapist required
- One (1) year management experience also required
- A valid drivers license, driving record meeting Meridian’s policy, reliable transporation, and proof of auto insurance
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Location/Region: Kokomo, IN (US)