Part Time Security Guard – Hertz Corporate Expected shift to be 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM on Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- Confers with associates about previous shift activities/security concerns.
- Conduct fire/life safety patrol for each shift worked. Document observations in Activity Log.
- Patrol office areas as instructed and document unusual findings.
- Investigate and document reported crimes, accidents involving Hertz employees and/or equipment, and other incidents as necessary. Determine the initial course of action, including preserving evidence, until the arrival of local law enforcement officials.
- Maintain a daily log for review by the Security Manager.
- Monitor CCTV and investigate and/or report any unusual activity.
- Act as a liaison between ANY Law Enforcement, Fire Dept./ EMS (Emergency First Responders) until arrival or notification of a Hertz Manager or Director..
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess, maintain and convey a positive company image, neat appearance and a pleasant personality.
- Ability to work All shifts, weekdays/weekends and holidays as necessary. All shift availability, with emphasis on overnight (0001 hrs – 0800 hrs) shift.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be able to work various shifts on short notice.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must possess strong leadership skills and be able to work and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and possess good decision making skills.
- Must have computer skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)