Build your career in the property and casualty insurance industry by leveraging your passion to communicate and take initiative. The Inbound Sales Account Representative will answer incoming calls from prospective clients and guide them through the buying process to purchase auto, home, and/or umbrella insurance policies. By asking thoughtful, probing questions, Account Representatives will provide interested prospective clients with quotes for auto, home, and/or umbrella insurance policies while sharing the features and benefits of our products to encourage the purchase of quoted policies.
This position offers a competitive hourly rate plus annual bonus. With the support of our professional leadership team, you’ll develop the tools you need to succeed during a six week initial training program.
Opportunity to work from home after performance metrics and time in job requirements have been met.Responsibilities
• Answer 20-40 inbound calls per day.
• Quote and sell auto, home, and umbrella insurance products through inbound phone calls. (no cold calling).
• Conduct needs analysis and make suggestions on our auto, home, and umbrella insurance products.
• Provide excellent customer service to all callers.Required Qualifications
• High School diploma or 5+ years work experience.
• Pass the Property & Casualty licensing exam within 30 days of completing the pre-licensing training provided on the job by Ameriprise.Preferred Qualifications
• Call center or customer service experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
• Ability and attitude to thrive in a high-paced, metric driven environment.
• Previous sales experience a plus.
Location/Region: De Pere, WI