Territory Manager Field Operations Assoc
INC- Naples, FL
Assist in the management of system wide inventory levels, coordinate product movement and oversee field audit activities within the Field Operations Unit. Support and and drive strategic inventory optimization processes at the Corporate, Regional and Distributor levels. The Associate Territory Manager, Field Operations will be responsible for maximizing Field inventory logistics, field utilization and Agency product availability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximize Field inventory in Distributor locations.
- Optimize Field Instrument and Implant configurations.
- Support Field audit activities to ensure accuracy of consigned inventories.
- Use cycle counting method for checking inventory.
- Use FIFO system for distribution.
- Coordinates product movement within agency network.
- Assist with inventory loan program.
- Appropriately manages slow moving, excess and expired inventory within agency network.
- Assist with assigned non-routine Field inventory projects.
- Partner with agencies to create utilization efficiencies.
- Support new product launch plans to maximize sales performance and coordinate the corresponding return of old inventory if applicable
- Review, monitor, and support inventory quantities for each territory / inventory location
- Measure and report field inventory investment and productivity levels on a monthly basis
- Support plans to realign inventory based on monthly metrics
- Review hospital consignment needs based on field inventory productivity at the hospital level and help coordinate execution of hospital consignment agreements.
- Travel up to 25% may be required.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Communications or Accounting required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Inventory Management experience with an international company, preferably Orthopedic based.
• Requires 2+ years related experience with a general knowledge of: Field Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, or Accounting
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Working knowledge of procedures and practices in office services, especially in supplies and inventory Understanding of effective and efficient methods of storing and managing inventory.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) advanced Excel skills preferred
• ERP software (SAP) preferred
• Inventory Management Software
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Naples, FL (US)