Are you ready to work for a company that has made a commitment to growth with a friendly team atmosphere where management respects your ideas and judgment? As an employee
with Rexco Equipment, Inc.,
these are expectations set by our management group. Come join our Sales Team as our Rental Manager in our Cedar Rapids, IA location d/b/a Bobcat of Cedar Rapids.
As the Rental Manager you will develop and run your own business unit within Rexco. You will build a strategy to drive our rental business. Our culture is a priority and you will continue to drive employee engagement with your management style while teaching and increasing our customer service.Other duties will include:
- Leads Rental Coordinators at all locations and drivers in Cedar Rapids including goal setting, performance appraisals and coaching employees.
- Coordinate all equipment rental sales in Cedar Rapids.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy on computer through accurate inventory checks and paperwork tracking.
- Builds and maintains positive customer relations with timely follow-up and communication with current and past customers.
We are looking for a candidate who is focused and determined to improve processes and business practices and to persevere through obstacles to get the job done. Must be respectful and value people while building a positive team environment and a family culture. Be open minded and creative to new ideas and change as we evolve as a company and build loyalty through excellent customer service. Self-motivated to lead with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency is a must. Experience with light equipment such as operating machinery and P&L statements a definite plus.Our Commitment to You:
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time off.
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and flex spending.
- 401k and ESOP for your retirement planning.
- Mobility within the company.
Do you have what it takes to drive our rental sales to the next level? If so, Apply Now! You must pass a pre-employment drug screen. EOEAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA