The primary purpose is overall coordination of training materials, activities and training delivery of Customer Care curriculum to outsource partners. The goal is meeting or exceeding established Customer Care goals and compliance of processes with the ability to instruct on any area for Customer Care. This role may require extensive travel with a variety of shifts involved, including overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Lead the training efforts for cultural and technical training in a manner that ensures partner employees have the training that they need to perform the work assigned. This includes utilizing the approved curriculum, effective and knowledgeable as subject matter experts.
- Proactively work with operations leaders to anticipate training needs, address concerns and ensure business objectives are met.
- Serve as liaison to ensure consistency across COE and sites, participate on cross-functional teams and provide assistance with training needs at all Customer Care locations.
- Ensure standardization in training processes, tools and curricula by providing updates to training manuals, modules, lesson plans and agendas as needed based on new procedures, processes or enhancements.
- Timely completion of updates to Global Learning director and Customer Care leadership team.
- Must strive for continuous improvement in areas of training processes.
- Enthusiastically promote active participation in class and conduct regular knowledge checks.
- Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
Undergraduate degree in education or related discipline preferred or work experience in a training and development role in a Call Center or similar environment.Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Instant MessagingAbility to engage and hold attention of large groups- 20+Experience in developing and administering training programs including but not limited to, classroom, computer based and on the job training Professional Experience: Prior demonstrated training experience; classroom experience preferredConsistent work history Knowledge:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint – testing required)Knowledge of Windows environment, navigation and Internet Explorer Ability to quickly learn: PC Excalibur, DASH, GAR, Salesforce, NICE, Lotus Notes, Learning Connection Skills:
Excellent verbal and written communications skills (assessment required)Type 30 wpm (test required)Ability to problem solve independently (assessment required)General Business AptitudeGood decision making skillsAble to multi-taskExcellent customer service skillsTime management and organizational skillsAbility to work well with othersAbility to maintain confidentiality of PID information: Background Check RequiredAdditional Notes:
This role may require an extensive amount of travel both within and outside the United States. Travel may require several months at a partner site working overnight hours based on geographic location. Dependent on travel location, the ability to return home may be limited requiring individual to work 6-8 weeks at a time on location outside their home area. Required flexibility due to varied schedule, day/evening and weekend hours will be required based on business needs. Advance notice of 2 weeks will be given for shift changes; exception will be immediate business need. Rotation of employees in position may be utilized for consistent scheduling in the classroom. Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (US)