Responsible for processing shipping transactions. Completes related computer entries and documentation. Coordinate materials and inventory levels with production personnel. Process and ship product. Complete related records, reports, and paperwork. Ensures shipping functions are completed in accordance with Company standards and procedures.EEO / VETERANS / DISABLEDWORKING SCHEDULE:
4 days per week:
Sunday & Monday 11:30am - midnight
Tuesday 1:30pm - midnight
Wednesday 11:30am - 5:30pmESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Checks the truck departure schedule, breaks up and passes out work for all areas according to the time of departure.
- Checks batching sheets for duplicate orders.
- Tracks and files orders in computer system.
- Prints and collates labels and invoices.
- Re-run orders that were not run correctly or didn’t print correctly.
- Coordinates cooler, freezer and grocery orders for a unified completion and informs a manager if employees need to be assigned to a different work area.
- Stays in communication with invoicer’s and managers and informs them of trucks that may not go out on time.
- Calls 'first and last call' to ensure that out of stocks are picked in a timely manner.
- Enters out-of-stocks using the 'make request screen' on the computer.
- Ensures all orders are completed in all areas; inform a manager of their status before leaving.
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area.
- Informs supervisor of runs that are over-cubed and any discrepancies in paperwork.
- Reports any violation of company policy to supervisor or lead.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- Shipping functions are completed in accordance with Company standards and procedures including quality standards and safety regulations.
- Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management.
- Assistance and support are provided as needed.
- Deadlines are met.
- Understanding of Safety guidelines
- Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functions and RF systems.
- Warehouse/Operations preferred but not required
- System implementation experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Bakco functions.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Learn and stay familiar with procedures in other areas of the warehouse i.e. selection, dock, shipping clerical, batching and invoicing for a more global understanding of all processes.
Location/Region: Iowa City, IA