Title: Center Director - RWS
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Center Director - RWS.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Center Director - RWS Responsibilities
- Assist management in addressing the administrative needs and provide supervision day to day operations of the project.
- Oversees the activities of the center and functional areas.
- Manage employees and existing personnel in accordance with company and contract requirements ensuring compliance with Center / ResCare policies and procedures.
- Compile and analyze information from a variety of sources to assist in the preparation of reports.
- Compare performance data to contract and/or state goals on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate staff training.
- Will be responsible for interacting and responding to inquiries by Funding Source and or ResCare as required.
- Understanding of conducting training and needs assessment.
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions for various challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submissions of required reports from all departments and timely submission of reports to Funding Source, ResCare or immediate supervisor as required.
- May conduct monthly meetings involving all staff Interprets and applies regulations and policies and ensures consistency and compliance with governing laws and regulations.
- Investigates, troubleshoots and develops/recommends solutions to inquiries, problems and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or human services related field from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Five years professional experience organizing, planning and developing social programs and services at a management level plus two years upper level management experience or equivalent combinations thereof.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience Knowledge of workforce policies and procedures preferred.
- Commitment to customer focused service delivery systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.901 TREMONT AVE FL 2 , BRONX, NY 10460-4301 USA
Location/Region: Bronx, NY (US)