As a Professional motorcoach operator, you will transport our passengers and packages safely nationwide.
If you are a professional, enthusiastic and dedicated individual interested in driving for a North American icon, we’d love to hear from you. We offer free training and you earn money while you learn.
Greyhound Driver Benefits
Offering major medical plans, dental, vision, free travel, 401K with company match and more.
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 22 years of age
- Pass a DOT physical
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a good driving record
- Successfully complete Greyhound's driver training program
- Be able to report to work location within two hours to apply for any hiring location.
To learn more about Greyhound’s Driver Requirement and Driver Training School,
Please watch Greyhound’s Driver Recruiting video:
The online application should take around 30 minutes to fill out if you have all of your information gathered before you begin.
Before beginning the online application, please make sure you know your 10 year residence addresses and date history and 10 year employment history including dates of employment gaps (unemployed periods).