Lil' Drug Store Products is a locally-owned and operated company headquartered in Cedar Rapids. It is the leading supplier of health and personal care products to convenience stores throughout the country. The company is committed to their employees, their customers, and the community.
Lil' Drug Store Products is hiring a Buyer responsible for purchasing, sourcing, vendor management and supply chain management.
- Ordering materials and products as planned per forecast
- Track and monitor all supplier confirmations for open orders with a confirmed time of arrival
- Track and provide feedback to the supplier and updated time of arrivals for all late open purchase orders
- Provide timely updates internally on product delivery status
- Provide support of production scheduling/planning at all offsite locations
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Operations Management or 6 years of related experience
- 2 years of related experience or 8 years in the absence of a related degree
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Pro-active communication skills
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA