Title: Academic Instructor
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Academic Instructor.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Academic Instructor Responsibilities
- Must be willing to work with youth between the ages of 16-24. Minimum of two years related experience.
- Must be able to prepare for classroom instruction, identify appropriate materials, document student progress, and designs instruction to meet individual student needs.
- Bachelor Degree. Teaching certificate certified to teach grades 7-12. Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor Degree. Teaching certificate certified to teach grades 7-12. Must have a valid Driver’s License.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.1771 Andrews Avenue , Bronx, NY 10453 USA
Location/Region: Bronx, NY (US)