- Operates valves and manifolds for vessel off-loading and ensures required procedures are followed as required by the company and USCG.
- Operates valves and manifolds for product receipt from supplies via pipeline, tanker or barge deliveries.
- Performs personnel training.
- Maintains department operations reports and records.
- Participates in emergency response drills.
- Performs fuel quality control testing.
- Performs janitorial and ground maintenance functions.
- Complies with the Station’s attendance/tardiness policy.
Maintain a valid Hawaii Driver’s License with a clear driving abstract for the past 3 years and other FFA Airport required identification/seals or authorization. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and write in English and perform basic math calculations; specifically the ability to comprehend measurements to report fuel storage & consumption levels Must be able to lift 50-100lbs on occasion
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Primary Location: United States-Hawaii-Honolulu-Honolulu International Airport - HNLL
Employee Status: Regular
Location/Region: Honolulu, HI (US)