This position is responsible for pre-production and preparation of bar menu items according to established recipes, preparation techniques, procedures and daily production requirements; follows all operating procedures, safety and sanitation regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Show initiative by producing great results from ordinary circumstances, prepare for problems or opportunities in advance and transform leads into productive business outcomes.
· Follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data, carefully monitor processes and organize and maintain a system of records.
· Stay informed of current industry trends; learn and apply new concepts; test new methods thoroughly; establish high standards and measures and maintain them despite pressing deadlines; and reinforce excellence as a fundamental priority.
· Demonstrate a high level of service delivery to do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction; prioritize customer needs by dealing with service failures.
· Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change; manage transitions effectively from task to task; and adapt to varying customer needs.
· Possess an open-minded approach with ability to change opinions on the basis of new information.
· Maintain high level of integrity by being tactful, maintaining confidences and handling all situations honestly; foster an ethical work environment to prevent inappropriate behavior by coworkers; and give proper credit to others.
· Set and monitor self-development goals; identify own areas of opportunity.
· Comply with all safety and security policies outlined by the Company, as well as in accordance with posted OSHA, HazCom, Blood Borne Pathogen regulations and other applicable state and local regulations.
Perform other job related activities as required; undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision.Qualifications
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· 1 to 2 years supervisory experience.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; be a good listener; and read and interpret complex information.
· Must have good analytical skills and decision-making ability.
· Proficient in MSWord, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
· Must be able to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work.
· Must have the ability to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
· Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Able to operate the vacuum cleaner, laundry washer and dryer, chemical dispenser, and HMS computer.
· Obtain any locally required certifications.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
· May be required to do light lifting or carrying.
· Capable of working in a fast paced environment and in stressful situations.
· Must be able to sit or stand for long periods at a time.
· Requires a well-groomed professional appearance.
· Must be flexible in hours/days.
· Must respond to multiple task interruptions in order to provide service to internal and external customers.
· Requires good near and distant vision.
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR