· Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
· Assists the production activities to achieve a high level of quality and efficiency to support the system operations requirements.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
· Keeping the working environment organized and safe.
· Responsible for maintaining the respective production area clean.
· Assist the Production team and Supervisor in 5’s and Safety of the production floor and machines.
· Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
· Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
· Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
· Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
· Checking loads are secure
· Stacking empty pallets
· Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
· Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
· Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
· Dumping materials into machine hoppers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES
· Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
· Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
· Having a good sense of balance
· Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
· Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
· Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Required Qualifications :
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
· High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
· Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
· Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
· Maintain a clean & safe environment
· May be required to use RF scanner gun.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ (US)