Unit of Service Therapists needed to provide treatment within the MDOC model of group therapy/education and Treatment.
- Service delivery in the Adrian, MI office
- LMSW, Equivalent or licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Experience working with adults with history of perpetration of sex offenses
- Experience working with facilitating groups for sex offenders
- Minimum two years post MSW/Equivalent professional experience in an outpatient setting
- Ability to deliver the following services: Sex offender treatment including assessments, individual and/or group therapy
- Proven ability to deliver effective group therapy for individuals with sex a offending history
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to
with the subject line HR-BHSO-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
Location/Region: Adrian, MI (US)