Position Summary/Essential Duties:
The Director of the Rainbow Center for Women and Children will partner with the Vice President of Operations to set the overall growth, business, and clinical strategy of the Rainbow Center. This position will also work in concert with the Medical Leadership and the VP of Operations to articulate a shared vision, develop a comprehensive strategic plan and establish priorities for programs and services within the Center.
- Responsible for all operations in the Center, including promoting a patient-centric culture focused on quality outcomes.
- Develops models of care and driving operational efficiency initiatives, as well as shared program oversight (where appropriate).
- Serves as the liaison representing Women's and Children's services, collaborating with the Medical Directors of the Center and Manager/Leads, advocating for the healthcare needs of women and children in the community. Works in concert with the Community Advisory Board and other individuals/agencies in the region.
- Responsible for determining the Center's volume and financial targets in collaboration with the Vice President; accountable for the Center budget, including access and patient satisfaction metrics.
- This position directly manages talent management and frequently collaborates with RBC leaders.
- Serves as a resource to assigned staff in resolving management problems and concerns. Build, coach, develop and retain qualified, competent staff at all levels based on current and projected workload.
- Promote and support an environment that fosters teamwork, cooperation, respect, diversity and service to patients and families.
Bachelor's Degree in healthcare administration, public health, nursing or business field required. Master's Degree strongly preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
* 8+ years of progressive leadership experience in healthcare, preferably in an academic medical center, including several years in ambulatory care and people management
* Maintain a strong knowledge of healthcare policies and understand business impact of administrative directives.
* Experience in planning and implementing change in complex operational environments
* In-depth knowledge of healthcare trends, finances, provision of care and health care delivery system
* Experience in financial management with proven skills in cost effectiveness analysis, revenue enhancement and expense management.
* Experience in assessing market opportunities, developing business plans, and implementing programs to respond to such opportunities
* Demonstrated experience in engaging a positive work environment
* Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
* Demonstrated management and effective leadership skills
* Superior interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
* Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to gather and assess data and generate meaningful strategies for problem resolution
* Proven skills in consensus building, problem solving, negotiations and conflict resolution
* Ability to grow and mentor leaders
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)