Req ID : 422260BR Job Code/Title : E2573:Subcontract Mgmt Sr Job Description : Responsible for the management of supplier cost, schedule and technical performance on moderate-to-high-risk, modified Commercial Off The Shelf, performance specification and complex build-to-print subcontracts for commercial, DOD and international programs. Leads multifunctional subcontract management teams. Holds procurement delegation and signs supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority. Leads the development of subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment primes with multiple contract types. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders’ conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions including price, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts and required change activity.
- Experience with the subcontract procurement of specialized materials and equipment for complex machines, their components or sub-components within industries such as aerospace, electronics, technology or similar industries
- Contract and subcontracting experience
- Extensive knowledge of acquisition policies and experience in acquisition
- Experience in bid package preparation
- Experience in proposal analysis and feedback
- Should be familiar with standard contract types
- Detail and teamwork oriented with excellent organizational skills; and should possess strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Systems, Applications, and Processes (SAP)
- Cost contracting knowledge
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Ability to engage supplier senior executives as necessary to resolve issues.
- Advanced Contract Negotiation experience
- Familiarity with processes and procedures designed for International Supply Chain
- Experience working with International Suppliers
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Owego New York Security Clearance : None Business Unit : ESS6500 RMS Job Class : Purchasing/Procurement Job Category : Experienced Professional City : Owego State : NY Virtual : No Relocation Available : No Work Schedule : PART-TIME-less than 40 hrs/wk; Req Type : Part-Time Shift : First Additional Posting Locations : Owego
About this company
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 97,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
Location/Region: Owego, NY (US)