- Monitor and verify product for defects per standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance to all ISO, GMP and SQF practices.
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping on all quality reports per standard operating procedures.
- Monitor inspection of packing process.
- Perform sampling and testing of products in accordance with quality standards that are traceable to accredited methods.
- Know the basic functions and how to operate the following test equipment: Air Gauges, Function Fit Gauges, Plug Gauges, Calipers, Micrometers
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous quality assurance experience preferred
- Self motivated with ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic computer skills utilizing Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Woodstock, IL (US)