Job Opening: Diesel MechanicLocation: Artesia, NM & Midland, TXDivision: Elite Well Services LLC
Job Description: Responsible for maintenance and repairs of heavy duty diesel equipment. Must be knowledgeable of hydraulic circuits and have the ability to troubleshoot equipment issues in a timely and efficient manner. Also, responsible for conducting mechanical inspections and attending all pre-job meetings. Must have own tools and be proficient in using a computer, excellent communication skills and be highly safety conscious. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a drug screening, background check and meet vehicle insurance requirements.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing a benefit program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a work/life balance. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible full-time employees and their family members. Compensation Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid time off (sick, holiday & vacation)
Health & Other Benefits (covers all eligible employees & dependents)
- Onsite health clinic at our Artesia location
- Medical Insurance (up to three options to choose from for coverage)
- Dental benefits (included with Medical)
- Prescription drug coverage (included with Medical)
- Company paid Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D insurance
Please visit our website today to apply!
Location/Region: Artesia, NM