The Advocates for Upstate Medical University has a job opening for a full time Administrative Coordinator. The Advocates is a membership based 501 (c) (3) fundraising and service organization working to improve the quality of patient and family care, medical education, and community health. The position is self-directed under the management of a volunteer board of directors in a hospital environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Fiscal Management which includes but not limited to:
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and committees (team building)
- Liaison with vendors and their contract employees
- Organizational: manage multiple and changing priorities
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of financial statements and development of annual budget
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or combination of education and experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Solid computer skills, including QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel), preferred
- Detail oriented problem solver able to see task to completion
- Work with a volunteer board of directors in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Competitive salary based on job experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY (US - 13202)