Trinity Marine Products is searching to fill the maintenance position of Senior Electrical Technician in our Ashland City, TN barge manufacturing facility.
What You'll Do:
- Uses blueprints, schematics, small/power tools and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks and determine causes of operating problems in areas including but not limited to plumbing, electrical systems/components, HVAC, carpentry, electrical fixtures/switches/power sources and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies production electronic components, parts, switch panels, electronic equipment and systems.
- Performs high voltage electrical repairs (e.g., controls, relays).
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Makes electronic, mechanical, or electrical repairs on computer controlled equipment.
- Performs PLC and/or CNC programming.
- Troubleshoots electronically controlled production equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 2 or more years of related high voltage electrical experience
- Understands principles of electricity/electrical control and understands general electrical schematics
- Fully capable of trouble shooting and testing all electrical applications
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment is preferred
- Must be comfortable performing electrical work on barges
Location/Region: Ashland City, TN (US)